Saturday, October 9

Alright, alright. I am now in the blog cult, as opposed to the xanga cult. This one just looks cooler. And everyone else is converting anyway. And Sonia made me do it.
Anyway, not much excitement here. I'm stuck in the writing lab for a couple more hours, and haven't had visitors yet. I think I'm going to go check out the guys' soccer game for awhile-- nobody will know I'm gone. I should probably get some English Lit done, too, while I have the time, but I'm just not feeling inspired yet.
By the way, I would just like to add my congrats to Sonia for finally deciding to nab a guy for Sadie's, and in such a gutsy mannner, I might add, and despite the valiant attempts of appropriately nicknamed Napoleon and Hitler to thwart said date (see Adelaide's site for more info). It's gonna be fun, teammate. And, Napoleon and Hitler, you better watch out, or you'll be wearing pink next Sunday....

3 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Keener said...

MAKE THEM WERE PINK! But do away with the short shorts!! And then send me pictures! ;)

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get the Hitler and Napoleon thing...or maybe its just late for me to get it?!?!

11:28 PM  
Blogger thesmallblondeone said...

Reveal yourself, and I will reveal my secrets...

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home