Tuesday, March 7

Adelaide's San Diego Update

1) It is spring break for SDCC. It slightly sucks because no one else has break for another MONTH! I think they purposely don't want us to have fun sometimes.
2) I got a $50 bonus check yesterday. There was much happiness.
3) Jesse, Lily, Justin Gibson, and I went to dance lessons on Sunday night. We re-learned some salsa moves.
4) I went snowboarding in Utah a few weeks ago. It was stinkin' amazing.
5) Heather and I bought a new filing cabinet for our office and spent a glorious Thursday afternoon re-organizing.
6) I got four hours of sleep Saturday night because a certain roommate who has her own room decided she wanted to sleep in my bed instead.
7) I went to the Scrapbook Attic (best store EVER) and found that pretty much everything is 50% off for the month of March. March has become scrapbooking month for me, and I had quite a fun time on Saturday updating with aforementioned Utah trip pictures.
8) Our internet still sucks.
9) My car got broken into and the only thing missing is my Sara Evans CD : I am not a happy camper
10) I ditched small group on Wednesday night to do research for my lit crit class; apparently I was missed.

End transmission. More to come.

7 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Keener said...

don't fret. my spring break is next week meaning i will be home THIS FRIDAY! i promised sonia i would stop by this time..no more avoiding apartment 11.

so, plan a party or something because Keener is coming home ... for a week. lol.

5:06 PM  
Blogger sarah b. said...

THANKS, Jordizzarow. Did I tell you that I worked for a scrapbooking store that has gone world-wide? I can hook you up. Visit www.luv2scrapbook.com and give me a wishlist. Hey, you can visit it if you come in June. We'll make Sonia wait for hours as revenge for her Bestbuy experiences.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

scrapbooking? yuck...

1:08 PM  
Blogger Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
cash for cars toowoomba
cash for cars gympie

6:49 PM  
Blogger Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for scrap cars gold coast
cash for unwanted cars caboolture

7:37 PM  
Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
car removal sydney
cash for cars sydney nsw

7:53 PM  
Blogger Max Cash For Cars said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
cash for scrap cars ipswich
sell my car logan

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home