Wednesday, January 26

Reflections from long ago

I visited my high school today, to return a book my English teacher had lent me for a college report. Boy, it's different going back. I only recognized one girl in the crowd of kids, and nobody knew who I was. It's been too long. The year after I graduated I could go back there and here everyone yelling,"Hi, Jordan!" and a flock would come running to talk with me. Those were the kids I grew up with in junior high and high school. Now, even they are gone. It's been three years; the last class I was really familiar with graduated last year, and now the little kids who were freshman my senior year are the one who are running the place. It's so weird! Justins, you would understand....
But of course, we were the coolest class hands down. Even Mr. Newkirk and Mrs. Cherry admit that. So here's a nice walk down memory lane, via fun pictures taken throughout high school.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lady Liberty said...

You gave in!! You haven't changed your song back to what you wanted yet. Jordan, you are strong, you are invincible, you are woman! And even though you are outnumbered in the JCrew, you are the only one who can freak the guys out with one word (Justin Gibson knows what I mean!) Be strong, I will return as soon as possible so you aren't outnumbered longer than you need to.

12:31 PM  
Blogger thesmallblondeone said...

Oh, you mean the word t----n?

2:21 PM  
Blogger Lady Liberty said...

yep thats the one

3:23 PM  
Blogger thesmallblondeone said...

And I haven't changed the song yet, because when I'm on my computer I can't hear it anyway (speakers aren't working), so I never think of it. However, I am thinking of it now... but I'm kinda feeling lazy....

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home