Sunday, January 23

San Diegans: Rock On

Where else can you live and have the ability to go to the beach one day and the snow the next? San Diego, the best place ever in the world. We kicked it at the beach on Saturday, sun lounging and exploring and watching the sunset. Jesse and Justin taught me all about the little biting creatures that live among the rocks. I did not know of these things before, but I have been fully enlightened now, and even came out of the day with an educational video of the little monsters' sea-shell eating habits. Anyway, it was a quite relaxing, beautfiul, sunshiny day. Shout out to Brittney Keener, my friend who's in the snowy trenches of Virginia right now! Don't worry, you'll be back soon to enjoy this!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Keener said...

awe, thanks. i feel so .. loved. it's so cold her, jordan. i mean sooo cold. today we had some massive wind so the 20 degrees was more like 9 degrees. with evil chilling winds that cause you to keel over. lol. it's suppose to warm up this week. yay .. now i get 40 degrees. lol

9:15 PM  
Blogger Lady Liberty said...

Well to tell you the truth (which I suppose is always good) if I lived on teh Big Island I coulf have a water fight down at the beach and then drive to the mountains and have a snowball ffight. YES, Virginia, there is snow in Hawaii. Not on my island, however. Oh well, I will just have to wait for my college fall semester to start. No Virginia, I am going to school in Pennsylvania. I would also like to shout out to Sillywhett because I have been to said Liberty (no pun intended) University and know about the dress code, I am sure slacks and skirts aren't that warm. Bravo Britt!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Lady Liberty said...

Well to tell you the truth (which I suppose is always good) if I lived on teh Big Island I coulf have a water fight down at the beach and then drive to the mountains and have a snowball fight. YES, Virginia, there is snow in Hawaii. Not on my island, however. Oh well, I will just have to wait for my college fall semester to start. No Virginia, I am going to school in Pennsylvania. I would also like to shout out to Sillywhett because I have been to said Liberty (no pun intended) University and know about the dress code, I am sure slacks and skirts aren't that warm. Bravo Britt!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Brittany Keener said...

eh, you get use to it ..

people on the east coast have a hard enough time believing it snows in cali .. they would never believe in hawaii.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home