Thursday, January 13

Something wicked this way comes...

... or something like that. I think that's the tagline for Harry Potter, although I've never seen it- I just like the way that phrase is worded. And the wicked thing is the unbelievable amount of papers that are required over this semester. Here's a rundown of my classes and how I feel about them thus far in the semester (four days).

English Lit II-- pretty much the same as English Lit I: ten-pound book, three essays, four tests, and Dr. White. Enough said.

Nutrition-- should be fun. The book cost 78 dollars and it's not even all that big, and it's paperback, so somewhere somebody's making a lot of money. A good chance to feel guilty about what I eat during the day. But Mrs. Peterson teaches it, so that makes it a thumbs up. No big projects this semester, but four research articles.

The Novel-- EIGHT STINKIN' PAPERS!!!!!!!!!! You've got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!

Ethics-- Another ten papers, belive it or not, these ones focusing on the deep recesses of my mind (where most people should not be permitted to go) to find out what I belive and why. That's a lot of soul- searching. And a lot more papers.

Those are my only CHC classes. Advanced ASL has not yet started up, but I'm sure it will be pretty hard. Beginning was cake, intermediate was pretty crazy trying to keep up, and I'm sure advanced will be insane!

This is all just to say that if nobody sees me for four months... this wickedness is why.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello. Very nice blog! :)

1:47 PM  
Blogger Brittany Keener said...

what .. 5 classes? That's it. I got 8 .. 8 classes and this is my 2nd semester of college. boo hoo!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Lady Liberty said...

Hahaha (insert evil laugh) I have no classes! (evil laugh again). HI Jordan, I ma sorry to hear about your schedule, I love the Harry Potter reference!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Lady Liberty said...

Perhaps I could rival it with the reassurance of an arachnaphobic 8 year old who I have just assured that the bee at dinner won't sting her and a minute later I am holding her because she sat on one, but true, 8 girls and 1,000 spiders are a worthy opponent. By the way, I would put money on you and your love spell against the red sweater. I have already been informed by one of the members, when wearing the said scent, that he was "under a spell." True story, happened in Mexico last summer.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home