Saturday, January 1

Resolutions

Well, it's another new year. Last night we had our New Year's Eve "Party" at Justin # 1's house. We ate KFC, Ben and Jerry's, and popcorn, and watched I Robot before moving on to cycling through all the Scene It questions (actually playing the game takes way too long). We called Tyler at nine because it would be New Year's in DC, but he must have just gone to sleep already. At midnight, we opened bottles of sparkling cider and took to the streets, yelling and screaming and spraying cider everywhere. But we were the only ones out there so we went back in fairly quickly and played some more rounds of Scene It before moving on to Black Jack. Eventually a simple game became too much for the Justins to handle and as cards started flying I pulled out my new digital camera (best Christmas present ever!) and began recording as a wrestling match ensued. This two minute movie has been titled, "Grief over Tyler's absence." Riiiiiiiight.

I spent today all by myself, thinking about the next year, the things I have to look forward to and the things I want to change. For the first time I actually sat down and made resolutions-- real ones-- that I plan to actually keep. I'm excited about what this year has to hold for me, and I know God's got something good in store. Happy new year to all of you guys!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Liberty said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Lady Liberty said...

Oh wow, I didn't know you could do that. Anyway, I didn';t mean to delete it, I was just playing around and being bored because I have no JCrew to entertain me.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home