Wednesday, December 8

Senioritis as a Junior

It has been brought to my attention recently that I have senioritis. This is unfortunate, seeing as how I still have three semesters left after this one!!! This semester is almost over, and I couldn't be happier, though I still have until Friday before everything really calms down. I've brought down the "plethora" (word brought to you by Adelaide and Frijole's Favorite Words of All Time Dictionary) or essays to a minor five, four of which are for a final due no later than two thirty on Friday afternoon (Dr. White has no mercy on us), so I should probably get cracking. Errrrr..... I don't want to. Justin # 2, please don't call me tonight and reprimand me for slacking on my homework-- despite the fact that I've been quite lackadaisical about all of it, I did manage to pull off an A on that reality paper, and a 99% on that math test. I should market my technique: don't do your work and still pull off a sold B in any class!

In other news, the bookstore is only offering a buyback for one of my books, and it's not even from this semester, but from three ago. And my classes for next semester are looking to be $60 and over each. Yikes. Add that to the $2500 I'm trying to scrounge up to live in center this semester with my wonderful friends Frijole and Salsa, and you have... sore knees from the hours of prayer spent beseeching God for mercy.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

dude its junioritis your not a senior ya big silly...haha...the chains of bondage have been broken! no more papers!!! it's freedom!! with the exception of our big grammar final im done!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Lady Liberty said...

no I haven't joined the cult, yes I now have a way to communicate with it ;-)

12:24 PM  
Blogger Lady Liberty said...

ahh yes but we shall see... I wil continue to write through xanga, but your right, there is an uncanny (like that word) resemblence to my one and only post and your. Hmmmmm

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home