Sunday, October 23

I was pretty proud of the fact that I had "corrupted" my roommates by getting them hooked on the TV show Friends, of which I have seasons 7,8,9, and now 5 in my possession. Tonight Sonia walks in our room and informs me that our neighbors, whom had asked to borrow season 9, were at that moment watching Friends in their apartment, and she knew this because she heard the theme song playing as she walked by. Yes. I have corrupted not just Apartment 11... but the entire community.

3 Comments:

Blogger sarah b. said...

You should get some binoculars and watch their episodes from #11. That sounds like something Joey would do, except their neighbor was "the ugly naked guy."

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i corrupted you first.

9:40 PM  
Blogger thesmallblondeone said...

That's such a great idea! We will truly be apartment people then-- spying on our neighbors!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home