Thursday, October 14

Those were the days....

The Theology Papers
Part Two

Another week has come and gone. It seems like in college, days go by super fast. The semester is already almost half over. Very hard to believe. While I am anxious to finish “growing up” and getting out of college and homework, I still want to be a kid. It’s kind of scary knowing that from here on it will only be more and more responsibility, and that never again will we just be carefree kids of the past. That’s really something I struggle with. I would love to go back to the days of high school, basketball practices, and youth group, living and loving, and not really having anything to worry about. The days when we would spend our afternoons hanging out in the yearbook room (and working on the yearbook), or go to the football games after school on those beautiful California fall days, or spend the entire spring break at Justin’s house watching movies all day long. Call me nostalgic; say I live in the past, whatever. I’m telling you, those were the days. No work, no payments, but still a lot of the freedom that come with that stuff. Sometimes it seems like “growing up” doesn’t really have a lot to offer….

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jordan I can't believe you betrayed your essence, the thing that you started, to join the dark side and follow the crowd. In the greek language they would call you a hypocrite, laws named by Hypocritus, holding to one belief and following another. The time will come when you will yearn to return to the heart of which you created, and I don't think the others will be so willing to forgive and forget. I for one will always accept my fellow golden retriever, no matter what (bad) decesions she makes GO BACK TO XANGA TURN AWAY FROM THE EVILNESS OF BLOG

2:09 PM  
Blogger thesmallblondeone said...

Ha ha, Britt

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home