Tuesday, October 3

Hot Carrots

Every once in awhile when my boss has a business lunch, he'll go to Tio Leo's, and it has become recent tradition to bring back hot carrots for me and Heather to munch on as we work. They are soooooo hot, but sooooo good. It's like an addiction. We just keep grabbing for more carrots as we down coke or some other carbonated beverage to take away the sting.

Today he brought us each back a whole quart of them. A whole quart, each. My mouth is on fire and I haven't even gotten through the first layer yet. I think I was developing a cold, but I'm pretty sure the four carrots I've eaten so far have successfully knocked it out of me.

I think we'll be snacking on hot carrots for a long time over here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joshua S. said...

Heck Ya!!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home