Saturday, October 28

I'm so sure...

The first time I don't burn the cookies, and Mandy isn't here to see it. How is she supposed to believe me that I don't always burn the cookies, when she isn't here during the rare chances that they come out right.

Oh, yes, I could take a picture.




See, Mandy? They don't always come out burnt.

But thanks for always eating them even when they do. :)

This broadcast of the Jordan Cooking Channel has been brought to you by Nestle Tollhouse and the letter C.

1 Comments:

Blogger :: mandy :: said...

I don't know, Jordan. Those could be someone ELSE'S baked-to-perfection cookies that you stole to pass off as the work of your own hands. If you had left some in the kitchen as evidence, then maybe....

But no. No cookies in the kitchen, no roommates in the house, and I'm commenting on my roommates' blog. I'll go now.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home