Monday, April 25

Bonding over painful experiences

I've made an interesting observation: I always feel closest to my fellow classmates at the end of every semester. There's just something about the last few weeks of school where we all pull together to make it through that last stretch. I find myself joking with people whose names I don't even know. I find myself walking down the hall talking with a guy named Danny who is in my nutrition class and I know nothing else about him except those two facts. I find myself in the library rushing around with seven other people in my class as we frantically type, print, and ask each other what order the pages in our project are supposed to go, and then rushing to class as a unified group to turn it in with just a minute to spare.
I'm going to miss these days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chear up! Those days are for from over. From being out of school for a few years now, I can say working with all your friends is cool but your really not going to miss the Homework. It still fells kind of the same at work (depending on where you work). Having every body work together to get a job done and its nice to look back and say Oooo! Ahhh! when it's all complete, But unlike school there are no semesters, It kind of looses it magic when you know you have to get up the next day and do it all again. Welcome to the rest of your life. Enjoy it while you can... for we are only here a little while.... Thank God!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home