Sunday, November 13

Dear Adelaide

It is very disconcerting not being able to post comments on your blog. So many times I have had some witty remark to one of your essays and have not had the oppurtunity for the world to hear it.
Well, tonight I just wanted to comment about "the neighbor boy." Sonia and I have been discussing the situation, and we wonder if "the neighbor boy" has anything to do with the lack of committment of returning to good ol' San Diego at the end of this semester? Just a thought.

P.S. ~ Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssseeee come back. Sometimes life gets boring here.

P.P.S. ~ Your call on Saturday morning started a chain of other early morning phone calls. I think between the two of us we had five calls after your beginning 7 a.m. wake-up.

P.P.P.S ~ I loved that blog entry. It brought back memories of camp. Ah, camp.

P.P.P.P.S. ~ Speaking of camp, here's a cute picture of us:

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah b. said...

Ohhhhh, Jordizzarow... I miss you guys now more than ever before. I have pangs deep within, truly I do. I WILL come back just as soon as I've worked up sufficient savings. I didn't expect to be blessed through two amazing jobs here, so I will come when I feel released. Thanks for the thoughts.

5:39 PM  
Blogger sarah b. said...

and I can lay to rest any lingering questions about the said "neighbor boy." He is, in fact, just the neighbor boy.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home