Friday, August 11

B22 Updates

1) There are flies in our apartment. I came home yesterday, and there were like thirty of those big flies swarming our porch door trying to get home. And I killed every last one of them with country fresh scented Raid. I think Mandy thought I was being a little overdramatic when I told her of the fly fiasco later that night, but she called me this morning while I was at work to ask what the heck was up with all the flies. They're ba-ack. All I have to say is there had better not be thirty more flies in that place when I get home. I will be upset.

2) My new roommate's coming home tomorrow. Yea for Ikea trips and beach days!

3) Starting next weekend we will all be home for good. First town counsel meeting is next Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home