Monday, August 21

This one's for you, Fuller Student...

Well, we still have not found the DVD remote, but hopes are high around here. Special thanks to David and Tori for blessing us with leftovers of their wedding cheesecake, which I was able to bring home to the delight of four hungry roommates. Even Paulby (name changed to protect the innocent) got to partake in the matrimonial cheesecake, as he was given a sample slice at his birthday picnic today.

Anyway, since this is a special entry just for Josh Serrano, but I ended up talking more about cheesecake in it, I thought I would post a picture from the wedding of Josh and me (eating the cheesecake, of course).

Tag, Josh. You're it! Time to blog something new!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joshua S. said...

Nice Picture!!!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home