Wednesday, May 18

Today's thoughts

Guess what, guys?

Yesterday, when I was doing my laundry and searching through my "summer" clothes, I found sixteen Subway stamps in the pocket of my pants. Exactly enough for one more free foot long sandwich before Subway stamps are no more. I wanted to keep the cards and frame them or something (good times), but the Subway guy already thinks I'm weird enough, so I let him take them. I did tell him the story of the finding of said Subway stamps, though, and I got a smile out of him. (That's two now, in like a year). Today was a good day.


PS- at camp, when I have to remember what meds to give kids, i associate them with how they take their medicine (see xanga entry)-- ya know, peanut butter boy and yogurt girl. I wonder if I am known as the "wheat and turkey girl" at Subway....

2 Comments:

Blogger thesmallblondeone said...

No! We can get like a buck sixty off a sandwich for those things!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Lady Liberty said...

Have you tried putting the southwest chipotle steak sauce on turkey and wheat? its really good!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home